Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Let's practise our English!

 Hello boys and girls!


How are you? I hope you are full of energy to practise your English!

Today you are practising your speaking. The activity consists of recording yourself in this website, and then share the link in a comment in this post.

The website is called Vocaroo and it is very intuitive: first, press the red button to start recording and then, press on the square button to stop the recording. If you like the trial, click on save and share, copy the link and post it in a comment here.

The text which you have to read out loud is the following one:

Mondays are always the same. I wake up at 8 o’clock, I get dressed, I have breakfast with my brother and I brush my teeth.

When we finish, my mother takes us to school by car and we start at 9 o’clock. In school, I do IT, maths, English, Social Sciences and music. At five, my dad comes to school and we go to basketball training because it starts at 5:30. At 6:30 my mother comes and I go home.

I do my homework, I have a shower, and I have dinner at 8:30h. I watch a little bit of TV and I go to sleep at 10 o’clock.

I encourage you to try do the activity. I am sure you will do it very good!

Olga

P.S. Remember to have fun


1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Olga! Since I discovered this tool, I am enthusiastic about the way to introduce it in the class. I think the students will like this activity because they will have the chance to record their own voices and hear themselves. This will trigger their motivation, and I am sure they will have fun doing it. Thanks for sharing your tasks and ideas for the classroom. I will pin this one down.
    I also like the style and colours you choose for the blog. They make it easy to navigate and attractive at the same time.

    Nice job!
    Patricia Prieto.

    ReplyDelete

Let's practise our English!

 Hello boys and girls! How are you? I hope you are full of energy to practise your English! Today you are practising your speaking . The act...