Monday, May 10, 2021

Let's work on our writing!

 Hello boys and girls! 😀

I hope you are okay and if it is not the case, this activity will cheer you up!

Today I suggest you to work on the writing, which sometimes can be a little bit boring... but not with this actitivty! It consists of putting in order the letters of the different words to make logical sentences.

Through this online task, you will be able to practise on the comparative and superlative we saw in class.

You can access to the activity clicking in the following word: Activity.

Enjoy it and see you in class!


Olga


P.S. Remember to have fun!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Olga!

    I have seen your activities with Wordwall and I like it very much. I have found it almost addictive. I think that this kind of activities are very engaging. Wordwall have a lot of gamification resources that can be very attractive to students. It is a very interesting tool to incorporate to our ICT resources. I think that this tool can make classes more dynamic and stimulating.

    Very good work. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Let's practise our English!

 Hello boys and girls! How are you? I hope you are full of energy to practise your English! Today you are practising your speaking . The act...